In-Home Advertising Solutions
Digital advertising is a complex landscape.
Our in-home targeting tactics can help achieve your campaign's objective.
Third-party data refines the audience targeting for your digital advertising campaigns. Data targeting, which employs third-party data, allows you to build relevant and scalable custom audiences to reach your ideal customers.
What’s Data Targeting?
How It Works
The Universal Catalog
The Universal Catalog provides access to leading third-party data partners. The Catalog’s powerful search capabilities will aid you in finding the most valuable customers for your digital advertising campaigns.
Data is gathered from trusted and validated sources to support privacy and security compliance. You'll also have access to a data hotline to assist you with the selection of data segments based on your campaign objectives.
Notes & Best Practices
- Third-party data is available at an additional cost.
- Third-party data can be combined with first-party data to grow the potential reach of custom audience or refine the audience.
Third-party data is data aggregated and curated through outside data partners. You can use this data to gain greater insight into your target audience and enlarge the reach of your campaign. Our third-party data catalog includes:
- 5 billion global IDs
- $3 trillion in annual consumer spending
- 90+ percent of U.S. households
- 15 million domains worldwide
- 46,000+ prebuilt audiences spanning demographic, intent-based behavioral, B2B, online, offline, and purchase data
- 50 branded, market-leading data providers in ten key vertical markets within an intuitive catalog search
Messages are more effective when repeated. When consumers are repeatedly exposed to the same ad, it raises brand awareness, which can help you better engage potential customers throughout their decision process and create retargeting campaigns.
How It Works
In-Home Screens Retargeting
If you have a long customer acquisition funnel, in-home retargeting is an excellent way to keep in touch with users after they’ve left your website. This strategy reengages users while they’re visiting other sites across the web.
If you want to advertise related products or services to converted users, consider conversion retargeting as a cross-selling tactic.
Creative Asset Retargeting
With creative asset retargeting, you can target users who have engaged with one of your digital advertising campaigns.