Looking for a better way to work? That’s cool with us.
We are a next generation agency focused on creating effective work/life balance through optimization of our workdays. This means no required daily commutes, no office politics and professional growth at your pace. Ask us how working for Digimatiq feels like working for yourself!
Are We Hiring?
Yes & no. We are always looking for high-skilled qualified candidates to fill in-demand positions. If you possess 5+ years experience in the below skill sets, we want to talk to you.
SEO & PPC Specialists
Digimatiq Marketing is a rapidly growing digital marketing firm in search of talented individuals to work on a contractor basis. The ideal candidate should have at least 1 – 3 years of SEO or PPC experience (preferably agency or multi-client). This candidate will primarily provide services in support of our search engine marketing strategies.
Contractor must live in the local Charlotte area (remote position).
Pay is based on experience and will be between $15 – $20 an hour at 20 – 30 hours a month. Ideal contractor has the following skill set:
- Able to work independently and can communicate effectively
- Can manage multiple SEO campaigns successfully
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Experience with WordPress
- Basic understanding of social media platforms
- Experience with executing link building strategies
- Experience working with copywriters to manage and edit content
- Experience with Google Analytics and Search Console
- Solid understanding of SEO and working knowledge and/or strong interest in other media channels especially PPC and Social Media.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, such as Microsoft Excel
- Conduct SEO research and analysis for clients including but not limited to keyword research, competitor analysis, content gap and backlink analysis.
- Outreach campaign ideation and implementation
- SEO reporting and analysis
- Keep up-to-date on marketplace and technical developments, integrating these into client campaigns.
- Run technical audits on websites according to our highly-detailed instructions
- Provide data in a written report to clients each month
- Manage multiple SEO campaigns successfully
- Work directly with the copywriters to manage and edit content
- Discover & evaluate organic competitors
- On-board clients by setting them up with Google Analytics, Search Console, etc.
- Identify areas for on-site improvements in site structure, internal linking, and content
- Perform keyword research & build lists of targeted keyword phrases
- Build backlinks, directory and local citations
- Apply on-page optimization by uploading new content and filling out page titles, meta descriptions, and image alt tags within WordPress or other CMSs.